Thank you for stopping in at the Brain to Books Story Time Tour by Angela B. Chrysler.
This idea came to me last December during a blog hop another author was hosting for me. This was my—insert an hyperbole of your choice to fill in this adjective—blog tour and I was sick of doing the same stuff. On a whim, I thought, “I’ll read an excerpt from my book!” as opposed to posting an excerpt. I loved reading out loud to an audience… so much… I decided to keep it going. And it was a great way to finally put all my history in theater to use. Within a week, I started up Story Time for Adults. Apparently, I’m not the only adult who wants to be read to. Listening to an audio book in the car is just not the same thing as sitting down with a hot chocolate in a reading circle with a reader.
For the Cyber Convention, I offered to read excerpts for authors. After my fourth recording, I decided to turn this into a tour on my site. So here it is! I give you, Story Time!
- Take me back to the Convention
- Introduction Page
- Tour the Rise by Massimo Marino
- Forbidden Acts by Skylar Nightingale
- Caught by M.L.S. Weech
- The Life and Times of Car Johnson by Rebekah Webb
- The Lupines Call by Timothy Bateson
- Fairy Tale Fusion by A.F. Stewart
- Love, Lies, and Hocus-Pocus by Lydia Sherrer
- The Redoubt by Devorah Fox
- The Fairy Keeper by Amy Bearce
- “Hell School: Fresh Meat” by Heidi Angell
- “1763: A Boy” by Gene Jordan
- The Path of Destruction by Narayan Liu
- “The Journey of the March” by Rebecca P. McCray
- “The Last Ranger of Sarn” by Ed Ireland
- “The Land Without Color” by Benjamin Ellefson
- Guardian of the Gauntlet” by Lenita Sheridan
Take my hand and descend into the bowels of darkness! Join me so that you may lay upon your death bed and say that you have lived! Adventure so that you may taste the sweet nectar that flows from the earth… and receive a monthly newsletter from me.
Subscribers receive the Weekly Digests on Fridays and the Newsletter every 1st of the month. Click here if you have questions about subscription.
[smlsubform prepend=”” showname=true nametxt=”Name:” nameholder=”Name…” emailtxt=”Email:” emailholder=”Email Address…” showsubmit=true submittxt=”Submit” jsthanks=false thankyou=”Thank you for subscribing! You have unlocked the Club House reserved for members only! Go to https://www.angelabchrysler.com/subscribers-only/ and enter the case sensitive password: Foop”]